Team Mayweather Calls Canelo’s Management Inept In Episode 2 of ALL ACCESS
Episode 2 of the Four-Part Series “ALL ACCESS: Mayweather vs. Canelo” Premieres on SHOWTIME® This Saturday, Aug. 31 at 10 p.m. ET/PT
“His management is inept…they put him at a disadvantage. Come September 14, Canelo’s got a problem.” – Leonard Ellerbe, CEO Mayweather Promotions
On the next episode of “ALL ACCESS: Mayweather vs. Canelo”, things are heating up in the final weeks before THE ONE: Mayweather vs. Canelo, Saturday, Sept. 14, at MGM Grand Garden Arena, live on pay-per-view.
Watch this clip as Mayweather Promotions CEO Leonard Ellerbe sets the record straight on the contracted catch weight of 152 pounds for the impending marquee matchup. Ellerbe takes it a step further and reveals how Team Mayweather’s thus far unbeatable strategy begins in the boardroom, long before the pound-for-pound champ even hits the gym. Catch all the drama as it unfolds on the next episode… premieres Saturday, Aug. 31 at 10p ET/PT on SHOWTIME
- Fury wants Klitschko after he defeats Chisora
- Sky Sports to broadcast Khan vs Alexander
- ESPN3 to Present Exclusive Live U.S. Coverage of Fury vs. Chisora
- Crawford vs Beltran, Gradovich vs Velez, Pac-Algieri Replay – HBO Boxing After Dark Thanksgiving Weekend special
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag – Pacquiao, Mayweather, Khan, Thurman, & More!