Photos: Marquez-Bradley Weigh-In
The stage is set for Saturday night’s huge HBO PPV telecast.
Live from the Encore Theatre from the Wynn Las Vegas, all fighters tipped the scales at the contracted limits.
Juan Manuel Marquez tipped the scales comfortably at 144.5 lbs. Marquez comes to the ring with the goal of achieving two things: defeat Bradley and to become the first Mexican fighter in boxing history to capture five different world titles in five different divisions.
Timothy Bradley looks at continuing to cement his legacy as an America fighter. Cut, chiseled and always in shape, Bradley registered the scales at 146.
On the co-main event, Mexico’s Orlando Salido made the Featherweight limit at 126 lbs. On the opposing corner, Orlando Cruz made weight at 125.5 lbs. Another fighter looking at making history, Cruz aims to become the first gay boxer to claim a title.
Here are some visuals from the weigh-in.
- Abraham vs Smith: ‘That’s What Happens In Germany’
- Sho Nuff: Nelson gets past Blencowe to retain title!
- Artur Beterbiev – clear and present danger for Sergey Kovalev’s light heavyweight dominance
- Abraham retains WBO title with unanimous points decision
- Jose Roman Retains WBC CABOFE Lightweight Title at “Path to Glory”