Photos: THE ONE Undercard Media Workouts – Matthysse, Garcia, Molina, Cano, Theophane and Smith
The MGM Grand’s lobby was once again the spotlight of attention for fans, guests and bystanders. All fighters from the televised undercard partook in brief workout and autograph sessions for the fans and media to build up the excitement for their perspective fights.
The workouts included not only the televised fighters, but also non-televised fighters from the Mayweather Boxing Club. Fighters ranging from the age of five years old to early twenties showcased their shadow boxing skills as well as mitt work. The Mayweather Boxing Club is said to be brewing the future of boxing. Judging from the technique observed from the fighters, this may be true to an extent.
Team Garcia tried to steal the show as both Angel and Danny showcased their drills. Angel Garcia was even getting down to the music. Not only can he talk, but Angel Garcia can probably own the dance floor if he wanted to.
Not much words to add. The pictures speak for themselves. Enjoy the visuals!
Fight week in Vegas continues on Thursday for the final undercard fighter press conference and a special Golden Boy Live fight card.
- ESPN3 to Present Exclusive Live U.S. Coverage of Fury vs. Chisora
- Crawford vs Beltran, Gradovich vs Velez, Pac-Algieri Replay – HBO Boxing After Dark Thanksgiving Weekend special
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag – Pacquiao, Mayweather, Khan, Thurman, & More!
- What Did We Learn in Macau This Weekend?
- Manny Pacquiao: The Final Chapter