Otto Wallin scores TKO victory in Germany
Swedish heavyweight Otto Wallin (3-0, 3 KOs) put in a dominant display to defeat Garbor Farkas (6-29, 3 KOs) inside three-rounds at the EWE Arena in Oldenberg, Germany tonight.
In a fight scheduled for four-rounds, Wallin took control from the opening bell, landing the decisive blows and finally forcing the stoppage at 2:53 minutes in the third-round.
”The fight went well,’’ said Wallin.
”I was landing some big shots in every round. I knew I could take him out and luckily in the third-round I did. This was only my third fight as a professional and I know I still have a long way to go.
“Every day I am learning and improving but I feel I am adapting well and I can’t wait to get back into ring.”
- 2014/2015 – Reviews & Previews: Mayweather, Pacquiao, Cotto, Canelo, Bradley, Golovkin, & Khan!
- Mayweather an option for Cotto if he doesn’t face Canelo
- De La Hoya sees Canelo replacing Mayweather and Pacquiao as boxing’s top PPV star
- Quillin sees Golovkin fight as not worth the risk
- David Haye promises to return in top form in 2015