Manny Pacquiao on Mayweather Fight: “Phones Are Open 24/7″
Fighter of the Decade Manny Pacquiao (55-5-2, 38 KOs) appeared in studio during last night’s episode of Olbermann. Host Keith Olbermann asked Pacquiao if he will ever fight Floyd Mayweather Jr. (45-0, 26 KOs). His response: “Our line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If he calls and says he will fight, we will do it.” Watch clip here.
Pacquiao is in New York for a Thursday press conference to announce his much anticipated rematch between undefeated Welterweight title holder Timothy Bradley Jr. (31-0, 12 KOs). The fight will take place Saturday, April 12, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Bradley won a controversial split decision, ending Pacquiao’s Welterweight title reign, in their first fight back in 2012.
- Prospects showcased on Saturday at Fight Night at Horseshoe Hammond
- Fury-Chisora, Saunders-Eubank Jr Weigh-In Videos
- Sky Sports to broadcast Khan vs Alexander
- ESPN3 to Present Exclusive Live U.S. Coverage of Fury vs. Chisora
- Crawford vs Beltran, Gradovich vs Velez, Pac-Algieri Replay – HBO Boxing After Dark Thanksgiving Weekend special