Pacquiao and Arum comment on Ricky Burns vs Ray Beltran
SAN DIEGO (August 8, 2013)—On Saturday Afternoon September 7th, Ricky Burns (36-2, 11 KO’s) will make the fourth defense of the WBO Lightweight title when he takes on Ray Beltran (28-6, 17 KO’s) in a bout that will be televised Live on Wealth TV and www.wealthtv.com
The card is promoted by Matchroom Sport will take place at the Scottish Exhibition Centre in Glasgow, Scotland
Recently in New York City, Beltran’s promoter Bob Arum of Top Rank and Icon Manny Pacquiao gave their thoughts on the fight.
Pacquiao, who is training for his November 23rd showdown with Brandon Rios, has sparred extensively with Pacquiao at the Wild Card Gym.
- Boxer Briefs: Catching Up with Boxing’s Heavy Hitters & Rising Stars—Bryant “By-By” Jennings
- Gennady Golovkin mows down Rubio in two
- Nicholas Walters stops Donaire in six
- GGG puts Rubio down for the count; Donaire flashes briefly then flickers out at hands of Walters
- GGG vs. Rubio: G-Force Floors Rubio for the Count