Klitschko – Pulev Postponed
Hamburg – World heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko must postpone his IBF title bout with Kubrat Pulev. During his sparring he suffered a torn muscle fibre in his left biceps. The fight is likely to be held before the end of the year in Hamburg.
Wladimir Klitschko will have to miss four weeks of training. “I am very disappointed the fight will not go ahead”, Wladimir Klitschko said.
“So far I have been in top shape and had a great training camp. I am sorry for my fans as well as my opponent Kubrat Pulev, who has surely prepared just as intensely.”
We will inform you about the new date as soon as possible.
- Khan wants Mayweather and Pacquiao in 2015
- Gary Russell Jr. To Face Christopher Martin In New Co-Feature This Saturday, Dec. 20, On Showtime Boxing
- Fury back in action in February
- Kellerman: Mayweather needs Pacquiao to keep from getting bumped by Cotto-Canelo on Cinco de Mayo
- Mayweather rules out Khan fight, wants Pacquiao instead