Haye Signs Contract For Fury Fight, Awaits Tyson’s Signature
David Haye has done his part to make the quite mouth-watering all-British heavyweight collision that is Haye Vs. Tyson Fury happen. Haye has today released a video of himself signing the contract for the September 28th bout on Instagram, as well as writing the following statement:
“I’ve just signed to fight Fury on September 28th, let’s hope he finally agrees (and signs today) and he doesn’t keep delaying. Word around the camp fire is Fury is looking to duck me and fight Tony “The Tiger” [Thompson]. Let’s hope they are just rumours.”
Haye, of course, hopes a win over Fury will get him another crack at the heavyweight title.
“I’m happy because I’m about to sign a contract to fight Tyson Fury,” Haye said on the video release. “We’ve re-jigged the contract so he’s nice and happy. Here we go……(Haye puts pen to paper and signs the contract)…..all done.”
The ball is now well and truly in Fury’s corner!
- Nelson Retains WIBA Belt in Dominating Affair; Jeter Defeats Lange
- Wladimir Klitschko Defends His Titles with a 5th Round KO Over Brave Kubrat Pulev
- Klitschko destroys Pulev in 5th round KO
- Jose Pedraza Wins IBF Elimination Bout against Michael Farenas
- Rashidi Ellis TKO’s De los Santos in Puerto Rico