Featherweight Prospect Gervonta Davis Remains Unbeaten in 2014
The 19 year old Baltimore prospect Gervonta “Rambo” Davis kept his perfect record last night when he earned a 2nd round TKO over Joshua Arocho. This was Davis’s first bout of 2014, last year he made his pro debut and ended the year with the record of 6-0 (6 Kos). His record has now improved to 7-0 (7Kos) and we can expect Davis to rise through the featherweight ranks quickly. He is one of the most talented prospects coming up at this time, with his speed and power making him a deadly combination. Now that he has joined the Al Haymon stable expect to see more of Gervonta “Rambo” Davis. Baltimore has longed for a champion and they have faith that Davis will be just that.
- Juan Carlos Payano Wins World Bantamweight Crown
- Abraham vs Smith: ‘That’s What Happens In Germany’
- Sho Nuff: Nelson gets past Blencowe to retain title!
- Artur Beterbiev – clear and present danger for Sergey Kovalev’s light heavyweight dominance
- Abraham retains WBO title with unanimous points decision
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Malignaggi, Mayweather/Pacquiao, Thurman/Kahn, & Danny Garcia!
- ESPN Boxing Weigh-In Results
- Canelo to fight 37-year-old Joshua Clottey next on December 6th
- De La Hoya: Canelo wants to be second to nobody, that’s why he moved to HBO
- Golovkin ready for Rubio fight, says Sanchez