Sugar Ray Robinson
November 17, 1950 – Robinson scores another spectacular knockout. Paris France 1950. Robinson getting ready to make his move up to a middleweight title fight.
November 16, 1963 -Sugar Ray Robinson — at 41 years of age still showing his punching power stopping tough Emile Sarens
- Juan Carlos Payano Wins World Bantamweight Crown
- Abraham vs Smith: ‘That’s What Happens In Germany’
- Sho Nuff: Nelson gets past Blencowe to retain title!
- Artur Beterbiev – clear and present danger for Sergey Kovalev’s light heavyweight dominance
- Abraham retains WBO title with unanimous points decision
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Malignaggi, Mayweather/Pacquiao, Thurman/Kahn, & Danny Garcia!
- ESPN Boxing Weigh-In Results
- Canelo to fight 37-year-old Joshua Clottey next on December 6th
- De La Hoya: Canelo wants to be second to nobody, that’s why he moved to HBO
- Golovkin ready for Rubio fight, says Sanchez