Skoglund vs. Marosi
Erik Skoglund is convinced that 13 will not be an unlucky number for him as he chases his next victory. The rising Swedish light heavyweight, who has won all 12 of his professional fights thus far (6 KOs), will [...]
- Abraham vs Smith: ‘That’s What Happens In Germany’
- Sho Nuff: Nelson gets past Blencowe to retain title!
- Artur Beterbiev – clear and present danger for Sergey Kovalev’s light heavyweight dominance
- Abraham retains WBO title with unanimous points decision
- Jose Roman Retains WBC CABOFE Lightweight Title at “Path to Glory”