Mayweather vs. Alexander
By Robert Jackson: Up until yesterday 2/5/2013 it was all but expected that Floyd Mayweather Jr. would be soon announcing his return to the ring to face Robert ‘The Ghost’ Guerrero. And then…Facebook interceded and the whole world found out that Money Mayweather would be facing Devon Alexander! But wait, wasn’t it announced yesterday that Alexander injured a bicep while training for a February [...]
By Jeff Sorby: Unbeaten Floyd Mayweather Jr. is claiming that he’s on the verge of fighting a unification bout against IBF welterweight champion Devon Alexander (24-1, 13 KO’s) on May 4th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mayweather said on his twitter tonight: “The negotiations for my fight are almost done. The front runner is IBF Champion Devon Alexander. It’d be a unification bout [...]
- Courtney Richards and Chris Adaway record hometown victories
- Fight Report: Marston Reigns Victorious, Ozgul and Counihan Impress at York Hall
- Marston Dominates Gulyas To Secure MBC International Title
- Point of No Return – Ringside Review – Coyle destroys Katsidis!
- Murray marches on as Budler, Caballero and Alvarez notch up vital wins