Martinez vs. Serrano
May 15, 2013 - On Friday, July 12th Mexican lightweight Aalan Martinez (14-2-1, 10 KOs) will get an opportunity to redeem his last loss in a significant manner when he steps into the ring with featherweight Charlie Serrano (15-3-1, 4 KOs) for the vacant WBO Latino featherweight title. The 10-round bout will be televised on Telemundo and take place on Serrano's home turf at the A La Carte Event Pavilion, [...]
- Courtney Richards and Chris Adaway record hometown victories
- Fight Report: Marston Reigns Victorious, Ozgul and Counihan Impress at York Hall
- Marston Dominates Gulyas To Secure MBC International Title
- Point of No Return – Ringside Review – Coyle destroys Katsidis!
- Murray marches on as Budler, Caballero and Alvarez notch up vital wins