Malignaggi vs. Mosley
By Kevin Chittenden: WBA World welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi may not be facing Shane Mosley on April 27th, according to fightnews.com. There’s been a snag in the negotiations between Malignaggi and Mosley, and the fight might not happen now. Paulie says he’s interested in facing #2 WBA Marcos Maidana, according to Steve Kim. Whether Malignaggi is honestly interested in facing Maidana [...]
By Ed Patrick: Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer is looking to match 41-year-old former three division world champion Shane Mosley (46-8-1, 39 KO’s) against WBA World welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi (32-4, 7 KO’s) on April 27th for Malignaggi’s next title defense, according to RingTV. Schaefer said to RingTV “Paulie Malignaggi…and it might be, if we can get it done, what [...]
- Courtney Richards and Chris Adaway record hometown victories
- Fight Report: Marston Reigns Victorious, Ozgul and Counihan Impress at York Hall
- Marston Dominates Gulyas To Secure MBC International Title
- Point of No Return – Ringside Review – Coyle destroys Katsidis!
- Murray marches on as Budler, Caballero and Alvarez notch up vital wins