(CAPITOL HEIGHTS, MD.) - Gary Russell, Jr. (Capitol Heights, Md.) and his team, led by his father and trainer Gary Russell, Sr., are committed to their game plan for the undefeated featherweight's career. Russell [...]
Blog Talk Radio’s “The Pugilist KOrner” is honored to present Super Middleweight contender Edwin “La Bomba” Rodriguez, trainer and mentor Gary Russell Sr, Junior Middleweight prospect KeAndrae Leatherwood, [...]
Gary Russell 126.8 lbs. VS. Roberto Castaneda 125 lbs. 2012 Olympians all making their pro debuts ~ Terrell Gausha 164 lbs. Errol Spence Jr. 149 lbs. Marcus Browne 175.8 lbs. Dominic Breazeale 248 lbs. Rau’Shee [...]
- Juan Carlos Payano Wins World Bantamweight Crown
- Abraham vs Smith: ‘That’s What Happens In Germany’
- Sho Nuff: Nelson gets past Blencowe to retain title!
- Artur Beterbiev – clear and present danger for Sergey Kovalev’s light heavyweight dominance
- Abraham retains WBO title with unanimous points decision