Face Mayweather Jr.
“I am ready to fight the best. I know that in the fight against Bradley the title of the world champion was essentially in my hands, and now I feel even closer to it. I am confident that I will face Floyd Mayweather Jr. in September or shortly after that, and I am ready for that. I don’t like making predictions, but I know that styles make fights, and I think I can win. I know that I would be a [...]
- Courtney Richards and Chris Adaway record hometown victories
- Fight Report: Marston Reigns Victorious, Ozgul and Counihan Impress at York Hall
- Marston Dominates Gulyas To Secure MBC International Title
- Point of No Return – Ringside Review – Coyle destroys Katsidis!
- Murray marches on as Budler, Caballero and Alvarez notch up vital wins