Ukranian Timur Akhundov and French national champion Bastien Rozeaux will fight for the vacant World Boxing Federation World Featherweight title on March 30 at the AKKO International in Kiev. Fighting in his hometown, Akhundov is the reigning WBF Intercontinental champion, a title he won and defended last year to get in position for his crack at world honors. Currently holding a professional [...]
- Courtney Richards and Chris Adaway record hometown victories
- Fight Report: Marston Reigns Victorious, Ozgul and Counihan Impress at York Hall
- Marston Dominates Gulyas To Secure MBC International Title
- Point of No Return – Ringside Review – Coyle destroys Katsidis!
- Murray marches on as Budler, Caballero and Alvarez notch up vital wins