By Daniel Mole: Chris Truman believes he was robbed of the British Masters Light-Welterweight Title after losing a controversial points decision against Amir Unsworth last Saturday. The Erdington-born scrapper [...]
- Abraham vs Smith: ‘That’s What Happens In Germany’
- Sho Nuff: Nelson gets past Blencowe to retain title!
- Artur Beterbiev – clear and present danger for Sergey Kovalev’s light heavyweight dominance
- Abraham retains WBO title with unanimous points decision
- Jose Roman Retains WBC CABOFE Lightweight Title at “Path to Glory”