In an Interview with the German TV magazine format 'Sport Inside' (WDR) on Monday, the Turkish born former promoter Ahmet Öner claims to have bought Felix Sturm's WBA Superchampion title two and a half years ago in an effort to salvage Sturm's career. Öner told Sport Inside WDR: "With this belt Sturm wasn't obligated to make mandatory defenses. Sturm was able to fight whoever he wanted to, hand-picked [...]
- Courtney Richards and Chris Adaway record hometown victories
- Fight Report: Marston Reigns Victorious, Ozgul and Counihan Impress at York Hall
- Marston Dominates Gulyas To Secure MBC International Title
- Point of No Return – Ringside Review – Coyle destroys Katsidis!
- Murray marches on as Budler, Caballero and Alvarez notch up vital wins